Why Buy With Us?
Buying a new home requires a real estate agent with a commitment to your needs. They must be available to show you potential homes, arrange details, answer your questions - and most importantly, do it to fit into your busy schedule.
A skilled Realtor must have extensive knowledge of the local market and be able to help you avoid some of the common pitfalls of buying a home. Whether it is finding a home inspector, guiding you through the purchasing/mortgage process, or locating an investment property for you, the right agent can make all the difference in the world.
Here are a few of the services we can offer as designated buyer's agents:
- Honest and professional advice based on years of experience and in-depth market knowledge
- Access to new and current listings
- Assessing/Valuing your potential home
- Understanding available financial options
- Writing and editing legal contracts
- Negotiating power
- Sale support - Before and After
- Proper selection and screening of potential homes
- Access to a network of reliable lawyers, notaries, home inspectors, moving companies and other professionals